- To assist users of the National Treasury Administration Website (the Site) understand the operation of the Site and the application of their personal information, the National Treasury Administration has established the Privacy Statement (the Statement) to protect the privacy of users of this Site.
- Within a reasonable scope, the Site welcomes links. In case of citation or reference, please indicate the source of origin.
- To fully respect and ensure personal privacy, all personal information provided for within this Site will be protected under appropriate procedures and techniques.
Collection of Personal Information :
- The Site will collect information such as the IP address and browsing activities of a user for its internal analysis.
- All personal information obtained from the Site, unless otherwise specified or as set forth under relevant laws or regulations, will only be applied within the scope of original intent.
- Cookie is a tool through which the server interacts with user's browser. The Site contains cookies as to provide a more flexible and adequate interface for users. However, users can choose to cancel or restrict such function by altering the preference option of their browsers.
Rights on Amending the Privacy Statement :
- To provide adequate protection for user's privacy, the Statement is subject to changes reflecting development in technology or amendment to relevant regulations.
- Amended articles will be posted on the Site immediately.
- Users may email National Treasury Administration at E-mail : A1@mail.nta.gov.tw for any questions governing the Statement.